Our volunteers assist in all of our programs and allow us to continue our mission of being a House of Hope for children in crisis.
Volunteers also support our programs through:
- Casa de Esperanza’s Young Professionals Group
- Organizing a group activity in the Casa de Esperanza Neighborhood
- Planning group projects and drives to obtain food, diapers and paper products.
Group Volunteer Opportunities
2019 Volunteer Contributions
- 60 house volunteers served almost 2,900 hours in the neighborhood.
- 587 group volunteers participated in 58 group events.
- 188 days of meals were provided by meal delivery volunteers and restaurants.
- Over 50 volunteers helped make our special events a success by contributing 266 volunteer hours.
- More than 900 volunteers provided a total of 120,829 volunteer hours valued at more than $3.2 million!
What Volunteers Say About Their Experience at Casa de Esperanza"Joy enters my heart when I volunteer at Casa."
"Memories are made every week. Reading to a toddler is my favorite activity and getting a hug is always welcome."
"Casa de Esperanza has made a great difference in my life. The children have taught me so much and I think I am a better person for all of the experiences I have shared over the years."
What our Hands of Hope House Parents Say about Volunteers"Every time a volunteer comes through the door, our kids get super excited and yell their name and run to them!"
I love seeing volunteers running around with the kids or putting on dress-up clothes with them."