Our volunteers assist in all of our programs and allow us to continue our mission of being a House of Hope for children in crisis.
Volunteers also support our programs through:
- Casa de Esperanza’s Young Professionals Group
- Organizing a group activity in the Casa de Esperanza Neighborhood
- Planning group projects and drives to obtain food, diapers and paper products.
Group Volunteer Opportunities
2020 Volunteer Contributions
- 31 house volunteers served 407 hours in the neighborhood (prior to COVID-19 shut down).
- 227 group volunteers participated in 17 group events.
- 55 days of meals were provided by meal delivery volunteers and restaurants.
- Over 28 volunteers helped make our special events a success by contributing 99 volunteer hours.
- More than 382 volunteers provided a total of 76,213.50 volunteer hours valued at more than $2 million!
What Volunteers Say About Their Experience at Casa de Esperanza"Joy enters my heart when I volunteer at Casa."
"Memories are made every week. Reading to a toddler is my favorite activity and getting a hug is always welcome."
"Casa de Esperanza has made a great difference in my life. The children have taught me so much and I think I am a better person for all of the experiences I have shared over the years."
What our Hands of Hope House Parents Say about Volunteers"Every time a volunteer comes through the door, our kids get super excited and yell their name and run to them!"
I love seeing volunteers running around with the kids or putting on dress-up clothes with them."