|Organize a Food Drive for Casa de Esperanza
Casa de Esperanza's in-house food pantry not only supports the children and caregivers in the Residential Neighborhood; it also serves as a resource for Aftercare families who need additional food. Hosting a food drive is a great way to contribute to our mission and nourish the children and families who depend on us.
1. Set a Target Date - Plan a strategy to collect the items and set a deadline.
2. Share with Friends - Engage your network! Call and text your friends and family, send an email to colleagues, blast your drive on social media. Be sure to TAG @Casahopehouston in your posts so we can brag about your generous support.
3. Utilize our Tools - We've created a flyer and various social media elements to make this as easy as possible for you. Have a good idea in mind for us to add to our Tool Box? Share it with us!
4. Go Shopping & Raid your Own Pantry - Set an example and make a personal donation! Please note we can not accept items past their expiration date.
5. Bring donated items to Casa de Esperanza - Since our offices are currently closed, we will accept donations on Tuesdays starting July 14th from 10 AM - 12 PM. When you arrive, please park in front of building A and pop your trunk for contact-less delivery. A Casa de Esperanza representative will be there to greet you and retrieve the items.
If you need to schedule on another date, please contact email@example.com to schedule an appointment (group drives only).
|The following items are needed the most:|
|Accepting individual donations at 2911 Corder St., Houston, TX 77054
on Tuesdays from 10 AM - 12 PM.
*Pop-Top Cans are Ideal*