Group Volunteer Projects
Casa de Esperanza offers volunteer opportunities for groups of various size and skill levels and can be ongoing or one-time events.
Great opportunities for:Corporate Team Building, Community and Civic Organizations, Faith Communities, University Alumni Clubs
Projects Include (but are not limited to):
- Activity day for the children or provide activity kits
- Virtual story time
- Drive to collect needed supplies
- Lunch or Dinner for our neighborhood homes
- Yard and house maintenance projects
- Get a team together for our Annual Chili Cook-Off
- Sponsor children for our Christmas program
- Plan and execute a fundraising event
Please contact the Casa de Esperanza Volunteer Office at least 4 weeks in advance to schedule a date for your group. Group appointments are aviable Tuesday or Wednesday 9:30-11:30 am or 3:00-4:30 pm. We have one Volunteer Saturday per month.
All group volunteer activities must be approved by Casa de Esperanza staff. Please note that groups volunteering directly with the children are limited to 10 volunteers, aged 18 and older.
All volunteers are required to wear masks. Volunteers working with children must also be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
For more information:
Call: (713) 529-0639 or contact our Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org