Group Volunteer Projects
Casa de Esperanza offers volunteer opportunities for groups of various size and skill levels and can be ongoing or one-time events.
Great opportunities for:Corporate Team Building, Community and Civic Organizations, Faith Communities, University Alumni Clubs
Projects Include (but not limited to):
- Activity day for the children
- Pizza party or BBQ for the neighborhood
- Drive to collect needed supplies
- Lunch or Dinner for our neighborhood homes
- Yard and house maintenance projects
- Get a team together for our Annual Chili Cook-Off
- Sponsor children for our Christmas program
- Plan and execute a fundraising event
Please contact the Casa de Esperanza Volunteer Office as early as possible to schedule a date for your group. While we will do our best to accommodate your group’s scheduling preferences, we do limit the number of volunteer activities in order to provide the routines, structure and calm environment that our children need. All group volunteer activities must be approved by Casa de Esperanza staff.
For more information:
Call: (713) 529-0639 -or- contact our Volunteer Department on our Contact Us Page