Children served by our programs have experienced significant physical and emotional trauma. This can negatively impact a child’s emotional, social and cognitive functioning for many years to come. Healing begins with the intervention services offered by our Developmental Center, which assists children in reaching their full potential.
- 2,423 psychological consultations with 140 clients were completed.
- 86 developmental evaluations were completed.
- 24 evaluations for physical, occupational and speech therapy were provided. 29 children received therapy.
- 26 children received physical, occupational or speech therapy.
- 20 home visits were made by the psychologist for foster care licensing or pre-adoption.