Children served by our programs have experienced significant physical and emotional trauma. This can negatively impact a child’s emotional, social and cognitive functioning for many years to come. Healing begins with the intervention services offered by our Developmental Center, which assists children in reaching their full potential.
- 2,285 psychological consultations were provided for clients, including the children, parents and foster parents.
- 75 developmental evaluations were completed.
- The children received 40 evaluations for physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- 26 children received physical, occupational or speech therapy.
- 62 home visits were made by the psychologist for foster care licensing or pre-adoption.
- The psychologist made 4 visits to schools to advocate for clients.